Peri Peri Chicken
2 cups cooked shredded chicken (Preferably chicken thigh)
8 ounces (Philadelphia brand preferred) cream cheese softened and cubed
1 cup of Homestyle Ranch
2 Teaspoons of Roasted Garlic Powder
1 1/2 Cup of Mexican Cheese Blend
1/2 cup of Lost in the Sauce Peri Peri Sauce
1 medium onion sautéed.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the softened cream cheese, shredded chicken, ranch mix, garlic powder, shredded cheese, and Peri Peri Sauce.
- Pour the into a 9x9 inch baking dish. Bake in preheated over for 20-25 minutes unit it is hot and bubbly.
- Best served with tortilla chips.
Vegan Diablo Queso
- 1 15oz can of butter beans drained and rinsed
- 1 4oz of can diced jalapenos
- 1 cup of unsweetened dairy free milk (Double the amount if you want it less creamy
- 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup of vegan butter
- 2 tbsp of cauliflower flour
- 1/2 tsp of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp of salt
- 1/2 tbsp of chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp of cumin
- 1/4 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tbsp of smoked paprika
- 1/4 tbsp of turmeric
- 1/8 tbsp of cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tbsp of onion powder
- 1/4 cup of Peri Peri Sauce
- Pour all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend for 5 minutes or until it is a thickened, creamy, and well-combined sauce.
- Serve Warm.